|Captain Wayne Andrew and the
staff of Andrews Charter arrange fishing charter to Quepos, Costa
Rica. This town of Quepos, located in the center of fishing on the central coast of
the island, offers a wide variety of accommodations and activity including the superb
fishing found right off its shores. The beauty of the terrain, and the natural
wonders of Manuel Antonio National Park, make this a popular destination for traveling
anglers and non-fishing companions.
Billfish are the main focus of
most visiting anglers and are never disappointment from around December through April.
Some sails and marlin are available within a 12 to 20 miles run to the blue water where
most of the billfish travel. The fishing season for this area are as follows:
- October is normally the top month, but also good in September and November
- Blues and rare blacks can be found throughout the year, however, further from the
- Middle of December to the end of April when they are moving north
- Big schools move in October
- Found throughout the year as they are all along the Pacific coast, but most abundant
from June to September
- Not common in the area around Quepos, but more abundant in the late summer further south
in the Drake Bay area
- Late May when the winter rains starts
A fully equipped condominium located just five minutes outside of
the port town of Quepos, Costa Rica and just 15 minutes drive from the world famous Manuel
Antonio National Park, Hotel Pueblo Real offers luxurious suites in a calm secluded area.
For more information about Costa Rica or the accommodation, click
"Resource Center - Related Web Links."